Computer History Wiki:TODO List
This is a list of things that should be done in the wiki. If someone feels specially interested in or dedicated to a subject, move an item to your individual TODO, and start work on it. (This is so that we know what kind of articles each person is working on). When you've finished, please put them in Finished, with your four-tilde signature in parenthesis.
This is the TODO items that applies to everyone.
- Terminal infobox -- i'll do this Lucky 14:44, 17 May 2007 (PDT) done!: Template:Infobox Terminal
- Needs output media (hardcopy, scope, ...), interface (RS-232, CL, ...), charset (USASCII, ISO-646-NO, ...)
- VT articles
Often, it's useful for us to know what each other is working on. Please write down what kind of articles you're working on, and what you intend to try to get done.
- Finish the work on the RK11 article
- Get the Norsk Data articles into shape
- Finish the damned time line
- Write about the TDV terminals, including escape code lists
- Write more stuff about RSX, particularily DECnet-RSX
- Write about RS-232
- Write about Current Loop
- Revamp the Wikipedia-based RSTS/E article
- Link to more RSTS documentation
- List a sysgen log for RSTS version 5.x
- List a sysgen log for RSTS version 6.x
- List a sysgen log for RSTS version 7.x
- List a sysgen log for RSTS version 8.x
- List a sysgen log for RSTS version 9.x
- Enter data for Atari 8-bit machines
- Enter data for Atari 16/32 machines
- get some of the really old lesser known DEC peripherals listed