DR11 parallel interface
From Computer History Wiki
They included, for the UNIBUS:
- DR11-A: programmed I/O, quad SPC slot
- DR11-B: DMA, 4-slot system unit
- DR11-C: single-board replacement for the DR11-A
- DR11-L: double input-only
- DR11-M: double output-only
- DR11-W: hex single-board replacement for the DR11-B
and for the QBUS:
- DRV11: as for the DR11, on a dual card
- DRV11-J: 4 DRV11's on a dual card
- DRV11-B: DMA, quad card, 18-bit DMA addresses
- DRV11-WA: DMA, dual card, 22-bit DMA addresses
There is also a DRV11-C (M8040), but little is currently known about it.
Almost all use the same interface, except the DRV11-J, which for space reasons uses a different header on the card.