DR11 parallel interface
From Computer History Wiki
- DR11 (sometimes called the DR11-A): programmed I/O, quad SPC slot
- DR11-B: DMA, 4-slot system unit
- DR11-C: single-board replacement for the DR11-A
- DR11-W: hex single-board replacement for the DR11-B
and for the QBUS:
- DRV11: as for the DR11, on a dual card
- DRV11-J: 4 DRV11's on a dual card
- DRV11-B: DMA, quad card, 18-bit DMA addresses
- DRV11-W: DMA, dual card, 22-bit DMA addresses
There is also a DRV11-C (M8040), but little is currently known about it.
All use the same interface, except the DRV11-J, which for space reasons uses a different header on the card.
|v • d • ePDP-11 Computers and Peripherals|
| Unibus PDP-11s - PDP-11/20 • PDP-11/15 • PDP-11/35 • PDP-11/40 • PDP-11/45 • PDP-11/50 • PDP-11/55 • PDP-11/70 • PDP-11/05 • PDP-11/10 • PDP-11/34 • PDP-11/04 • PDP-11/44 • PDP-11/60 • PDP-11/24 • PDP-11/84 • PDP-11/94
Clones: CM 1420