WAITS system directories
From Computer History Wiki
- [1,1] is the Master File Directory with .UFD files for all user directories.
- [1,2] is the operator directory.
- [2,2] has plan files.
- [3,2] has help files.
- [1,3] is SYS: with all system-wide executables.
- [S,SYS] has monitor source code.
- [S,DOC] has system documentation.
- [CSP,SYS] has source code for CUSPs.
- [UP,DOC] has documentation for CUSPs.
- [FAI,SRC] has source code for FAIL.
- [FAI,DMP] has executables for many versions of FAIL.