Computer History Wiki:News
From Computer History Wiki
- Major version update - Mediawiki has been updated to latest release. If there are any problems that should appear, please let me know. -- Tore (talk) 16:13, 15 April 2018 (CEST)
- We're currently experiencing a problem where non-logged-in users see old versions of some pages. You can check for this by going to a page's 'History' tab (which also does not show recent versions, on affected pages), and in the 'From month' pulldown menu, select 'April', and then hit 'Go'; all the versions do show up. Clicking on the most recent version in that list will get you the most recent text. Jnc (talk) 12:55, 23 May 2018 (CEST)
- Uploading of content (images, etc) is also currently broken. Regular article editing works, though. Jnc (talk) 16:44, 17 June 2018 (CEST)
- Category work - As a result of an observation about Web crawlers being able to find all our content pages, I've started a major campaign to improve categories, make sure all articles are tagged, etc. I have some queries; see here (the best place I could think of to discuss them, since we've had similar discussions there before). Jnc (talk) 00:40, 11 June 2018 (CEST)
- New register headers - Following the example of Template:16bit-header and Template:16bit-bitout, a number of new register templates for other word-lengths have been created: see here for details. Jnc (talk) 19:08, 16 January 2018 (CET)
Older news is here.