Difference between revisions of "Computer History Wiki:TODO List"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 23:42, 17 May 2007
This is a list of things that should be done in the wiki. If someone feels specially interested in or dedicated to a subject, move an item to your individual TODO, and start work on it. (This is so that we know what kind of articles each person is working on). When you've finished, please put them in Finished, with your four-tilde signature in parenthesis.
This is the TODO items that applies to everyone.
- Terminal infobox
- Needs output media (hardcopy, scope, ...), interface (RS-232, CL, ...), charset (USASCII, ISO-646-NO, ...)
- VT articles
Often, it's useful for us to know what each other is working on. Please write down what kind of articles you're working on, and what you intend to try to get done.
- Finish the work on the RK11 article
- Get the Norsk Data articles into shape
- Finish the damned time line
- Write about the TDV terminals