Aranym is the "Atari Runs on ANY Machine" emulator. Aranym is able to emulate various Atari models, including the Falcon. What separates this emulator apart from all the other 680x0 emulators is that the MMU is working on this, enabling you to run the m68k Linux in Aranym.
- MC68040 compatible CPU (including optional MMU!)
- MC68881 compatible FPU
- JIT Compiler for CPU and FPU (speeds up CPU+FPU up to 10x!)
- ST-RAM 14 MB
- Fast-RAM configurable 0-3824 MB
- Host accelerated fVDI graphics (large highcolor/truecolor resolutions)
- Access to Host OS filesystems using BetaDOS or MiNT native XFS driver
- Ethernet networking via host using MiNT-Net XIF driver
- TOS 4.x XBIOS and also DMA compatible sound (16-bit 48 kHz stereo sound)
- Parallel port (bidirectional)
- MFP, IKBD, ACIA, VIDEL, BLITTER, FDC, IDE, DSP MC56001
You can download it here.
- Mac OS X