CI750 Computer Interconnect Interface
It connects to one CI node directly, or to multiple CI nodes using the SC008 Star Coupler.
It consists of:
- The CMI card L0009 - VAX-11/750 CCI (CMI Cluster Interconnect Module), that is placed into the VAX-11/750 CMI backplane.
- The CIPA (CI Port Adapter) Unit, made of:
- H9542 - 40" Medium System Cabinet Kit
- 70-20407 - CIPA Power Supply
- 54-15555 - CIPA Backplane
- L0100 - ILI (I Link Interface Module)
- L0101 - IPB (I Packet Buffer Module)
- L0400 - CDP (Data Path Module)
Both units are connected using the 70-19602 - L0009 to CIPA Cable.
CI750 revisions are covered in the VAX-11/750 & VAX-11/751 Revision Control document.