LSI-11 Bus interface chips
The LSI-11 Bus interface chips were a set of custom chips produced by DEC for use in device controllers for the QBUS; some were also used in main memory and CPU cards. Physically, they were 18- and 20-pin DIPs (DC003 - 18; the others are 20).
- DCOO3 - Dual-Interrupt Logic (DEC part number 19-12730-00)
- DCOO4 - Register Selector (Protocol) Logic (19-12729-00)
- DCOO5 - Quad Bus Transceiver (19-13040-00) - includes address matching and interrupt vector transmission
- DC006 - Word Count/Bus Address Logic (19-14035-00)
- DC010 - Direct Memory Access Logic (19-14038-00)
- DC021 - Octal Bus Transceiver (19-19015-00)
The DZV11 technical manual (below) includes detailed descriptions of many of the LSI-11 Bus interface chips in Appendix A, 'IC Descriptions'.
- chipkit users manual: LSI-11 Bus Interface Chips and Accessories
- DEC Semiconductor Databook, Volume 1, pp. 763-818; 833-844 (4-213–4-268; 4-283–4-294)
- DZV11 asynchronous multiplexer technical manual (EK-DZV11-TM-001)