KT11-C Memory Management Unit
The KT11-C Memory Management Unit is the memory management option for the PDP-11/45. It implements the full PDP-11 Memory Management architecture; in fact, the KT11-C is the archetype for PDP-11 memory management units.
The KT11-C consists of two hex cards:
- M8107 Segmentation Address Paths
- M8108 Segmentation Status Registers
- M8108-YA Segmentation Status Registers
When the KT11-C is not present, the CPU must have an M8116 Segmentation Jumper Board present instead.
- KT11-C memory management unit maintenance manual (DEC-11-HKTCA-C-D)
- KT11-C,CD memory management unit maintenance manual (EK-KT11C-MM-005)
- KT11-C memory management unit engineering drawings (KT11C-1-A)
- KT11-C memory management unit engineering drawings (KT11C-2-B)