UNIBUS memory cards are available both from DEC, and from a number of outside vendors who produced and sold UNIBUS memory cards. All the early UNIBUS memory was core; the first DRAMs did not appear until some time after the UNIBUS itself did. The DEC memories were invariably available in both parity, and non-parity, versions.
- MM11-D core memory - 32-Kbyte
- MM11-L core memory - 16-Kbyte (also ME11-L, MF11-L, MM11-S)
- MM11-U core memory - 32-Kbyte (also MF11-U)
- MS11 MOS memory - -E, -F, -H, -J models (8, 16, 24, 32 Kbytes)
- MS11-L MOS memory - (64, 128, 192, 256 Kbytes)
- PM-1116B core memory - 32-Kbyte (maximum)
- PM-S1132 MOS memory - 64-Kbyte (maximum)