Difference between revisions of "Sparc-softmmu"
(lame initial version)
m (Add to category Emulators)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Latest revision as of 13:01, 20 February 2012
This is a 32bit SPARC emulator, capable of emulating the following machines.
- SS-5 Sun4m platform, SPARCstation 5 (default)
- SS-10 Sun4m platform, SPARCstation 10
- SS-600MP Sun4m platform, SPARCserver 600MP
- SS-20 Sun4m platform, SPARCstation 20
- Voyager Sun4m platform, SPARCstation Voyager
- LX Sun4m platform, SPARCstation LX
- SS-4 Sun4m platform, SPARCstation 4
- SPARCClassic Sun4m platform, SPARCClassic
- SPARCbook Sun4m platform, SPARCbook
- SS-1000 Sun4d platform, SPARCserver 1000
- SS-2000 Sun4d platform, SPARCcenter 2000
- SS-2 Sun4c platform, SPARCstation 2
As of the post Qemu 0.12.3 snapshots, it's even capable of running the Open Boot Prom, and even some old versions of Solaris 2.4, 2.5 & 2.6 . Solaris 7, 8 & 9 will boot in a minimal mode (-vb) and with some hex editing of the CD-ROMS to prevent the ethernet from being turned on, they can even go into single user mode.