DEC produced several generations of QBUS ROM cards, initially specialized to a bootstrapping use. Those early ones also included QBUS terminators; some of the later were multi-function cards, and included other functionality.
- The first was the REV11 DMA Refresh/Bootstrap/Terminator dual card.
- The second was the BDV11 Bus Terminator/ROM, a quad card.
A number of ROM memory cards were also available:
- MRV11-A Read-Only Memory Module (also known as the 'MRV11)
- MRV11-B UV PROM-RAM Memory Module
- MRV11-C Read-Only Memory Module
- MRV11-D Universal Programmable Read-Only Memory
Multi-function cards which included ROMs included:
Use of these instructions with an operand in ROM, in ROM code which is to run on any of these processors, is thus not possible. This is, of course, easily avoided by loading the operand into a register first.