From Computer History Wiki
- 2.9 BSD - A full release from CSRG, prior releases were patches..
- 2.11 BSD - A still-maintained version for PDP-11s
- 3.0 BSD - Derived from 32v, including a real virtual memory system
- 4.0 BSD - A vastly improved 3.0
- 4.1 BSD - These were mostly betas testing new filesystems & the TCP/IP protocol.
- 4.2 BSD - The first shipping version of BSD with TCP/IP, FFS & termcap for the VAX.
- 4.3 BSD - A version of pre-POSIX BSD, for the VAX.
- 4.4 BSD - Did this version ever ship?
- Net/1 - The TCP/IP source, and other programs free of the AT&T copyrite
- Net/2 - Almost an entire release of all the source. This was the contention in the AT&T vs CSRG lawsuit.
- 4.4 BSD Lite - This was the result of the aformentioned lawsuit. This was 'lite' in that it removed the offending 6 files.